May 2012 Weddings

check

we got tuxes picked out today. black with tales and he will have a white vest to match mine the groomsman a yellow one and the ushers and his father will have a grey one. all will have bow ties and he will have a top hat gloves and cane. all will wear converses

Re: check

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_check-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:940e13da-8117-4784-b5aa-116d1bab3341Post:c3392a38-2cc1-4491-8a3c-c54b3328d58e">check</a>:
    [QUOTE]we got tuxes picked out today. black with tales and he will have a white vest to match mine the groomsman a yellow one and the ushers and his father will have a grey one. all will have bow ties and he will have a top hat gloves and cane. all will wear converses
    Posted by calo1983[/QUOTE]

Cool!  Our guys are all going to wear Chucks, too...or some type of Vans.  I just know how my FI dislikes dress shoes (he has flat feet, so they are always uncomfortable for him).  We're thinking of getting custom Chucks made on their website...that way they can be in our exact wedding colors :)
  • im getting mine there you can even custamize them to say yur new last name or whatever you want actually...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards