Florida-South Florida
Options

I can't force people to RSVP!

...but I wish that I could.

4 weeks out and still missing a ton of RSVPs...some have actually said they still don't know...which is annoying, but better than the complete avoidance of others.

Tomorrow I will start sending texts that say, "RSVP or I will smash your face in." Well, this will mostly just go to my MOH. I'm a bit annoyed since she won't reply to the BM's emails about sharing hotel rooms and rental cars, didn't pay for her plane ticket (I did), and can't take 3 minutes to RSVP.

PS...I already sent out the polite, "Please RSVP" email.

Re: I can't force people to RSVP!

• Options
    ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is your RSVP date?  Mine is Aug. 10, giving me 15 days to track down the slackers before final numbers are due.  As of today's mail, I have 18 left to receive (out of 68 total invites sent).  My MOH's arrived yesterday, so I feel your pain.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was 3 days ago. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a feeling that this process is gonna be the worst for me. But I'm not going to stress too much over it. I will contact them only once after the RSVP deadline if they still don't RSVP then I'm scratching them off! But I'm sorry about your MOH. I hope everything works out for the best!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the same problem!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same problem. The rsvp date came and went and I was still missing about 10. I kept emailing and everyone IGNORED me! WTF??? I won't be mad if you can't come, but I'm getting pissed you're ignoring me!! Even my own brother did it (and he wound up not coming) and my grandfather also!! 2 people said they never received the invite, but we don't know about the rest of the people.

So this isn't new... it will continue to happen to people, but I agree.. it SUCKS!!!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards