Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

small decanters for unity ceremony ?

Has anyone that has done the wine mixing unity ceremony found nice decanters to store the wine in before the ceremony? 

We are planning to alter it by mixing a hard cider and a pumpkin ale,  but obviously, beer bottles don't look so great, so I 'm looking for relatively small decanters for the ceremony. Thought about koozies but they still don't look nice, 

Groom is worried about it foaming over, but I'm going to teach him to pour. Lots of practice time between now and next year 

Re: small decanters for unity ceremony ?

• Options
    We are doing a wine ceremony, and got around this issue by just putting two etched large wine glasses next to the large decanter in the middle.

The wine glasses start with white wine and red wine, then we both pour into decanter.  Then the decanter, now holding rose wine, gets poured back out into the glasses.  Then we toast each other.

Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    This is such a cute idea.

Thy sell neat little glass jars at most craft stores that haver corks in them. We did a sand ceremony and each mom walked down with a small heart shaped glass container and they each poursed some into the big vase!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards