Not Engaged Yet

Oh dear god...

So I read this today...

No! She shouldnt be allowed to have a child...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oh dear god...

• Oh boy, thats a mess waiting to happen!

• I heard about this on the radio this morning.  I agree some people SHOULD not be allowed to procreate.
  • :( I hope it's not true really. That poor, poor child.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • I'm sure we'll know the truth in about 4 months or so... Can't keep that a secret for long!

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • The sad thing is half of those cast members have college degrees and actually had respectable decent jobs, but of course they make way more money making complete and total asses out of themselves on MTV. If she is pregnant I feel bad for the child because their mom will forever be remembered as that drunk slutty girl on Jersey Shore.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • #1. Gross. Grosser than gross.

#2. How does she not break her ankle in those shoes that are clearly too big?
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_oh-dear-god?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:81ee76a8-d20b-445c-baae-97bd46798b20Post:d548ba27-20fb-47ef-acdb-7ba65a7352e9">Re: Oh dear god...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The sad thing is half of those cast members have college degrees and actually had respectable decent jobs, but of course they make way more money making complete and total asses out of themselves on MTV. If she is pregnant I feel bad for the child because their mom will forever be remembered as that drunk slutty girl on Jersey Shore.
    Posted by prbright[/QUOTE]

<div>I know! Vinny is in school to be a lawyer. Mike was a mortgage broker (yikes) and Nicole was a vet tech before the economy crash.</div><div>
    </div><div>According to this website some did well:</div><div><a href="http://www.wetpaint.com/jersey-shore/articles/guido-university-which-jersey-shore-stars-went-to-college" rel="nofollow">http://www.wetpaint.com/jersey-shore/articles/guido-university-which-jersey-shore-stars-went-to-college</a> </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh dear...:S
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh jeez... this is not going to be good. I just heard about this on the radio this morning... I literally gasped.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • another sign of the apocalypse?

Anniversary

• I really hope for that baby's sake she stops acting nuts.  I have watched Jersey Shore a whole one time, and that was enough for me.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards