DC
Options

Bridesmaids nail salon--HELP!!

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced but relaxing nail salon where I can take my 3 bridesmaids? I know of a lot of great salons that are cheap but are a totally chaotic scene. Then I know of spa-ish salons that want $100 for a mani-pedi!! Anyone have recommendations??

Re: Bridesmaids nail salon--HELP!!

• Options
    I recommend that you go a little outside of DC. I don't know what region you are looking in but going to the suburbs like Gaithersburg, Bethesda, etc. can provide affordable, less busy options.

I'd also recommend nothing "too" relaxing so you guys can still be in the same room together, chit chat over your mani/pedis and laugh loudly without disturbing others. I loved that about my cousins wedding (She basically rented the whole little joint for a morning and those in the chair could still talk to those waiting, etc). We just went to a local spot in Frederick called Rose Nails.

Another alternative, look for groupons to cut the cost. There are a lot of Mani/Pedi ones out there.
  • Options
    thanks for those ideas. We'll be in Georgetown and only have a small window of time to go before rehearsal dinner, so need to stick close to downtown/Rosslyn
    I will definitely see if groupon has anything! great idea
  • Options
    Check out Azure Day Spa in Courthouse
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards