Snarky Brides

My Body Gallery

2»

Re: My Body Gallery

• Can I piss all over this thread?  I was looking at this site one day at work and my office mate loaded it up on her computer, flipped through the pictures laughing and pointing out the fatties who had clearly lied about their weight to feel better about themselves.  Fuuuuck I hate her.

The women who come up for me look about right!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_body-gallery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3e291a1-c293-40e3-a5eb-42770f03bebbPost:04484de0-2d0e-4857-8775-d8230ed4a4b7">Re: My Body Gallery</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I piss all over this thread?  I was looking at this site one day at work and my office mate loaded it up on her computer, flipped through the pictures laughing and pointing out the fatties who had clearly lied about their weight to feel better about themselves.  Fuuuuck I hate her. The women who come up for me look about right!
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Ew what a biitch!  Does she often do things like that? How can you work around her?  That sucks, Kim.  I'm sorry :(

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • There was only one person who was my size! And we're totally different, because of my bewbz.

I'm 5 feet tall.  I weight 125lbs.  Mostly in my boobs (I'm going to go out on a limb and say they must weigh at least two pounds each, easily).  

I love my calves - they're killer.  I do calf raises everywhere, especially when I'm waiting in line somewhere.  I also like my face, but that's just poppycock.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_body-gallery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3e291a1-c293-40e3-a5eb-42770f03bebbPost:6d8f90cc-4a6c-4f13-8203-01b5f7c7b609">Re: My Body Gallery</a>:
    [QUOTE]There was only one person who was my size! And we're totally different, because of my bewbz. I'm 5 feet tall.  I weight 125lbs.  Mostly in my boobs (I'm going to go out on a limb and say they must weigh at least two pounds each, easily).   I love my calves - they're killer.  I do calf raises everywhere, especially when I'm waiting in line somewhere.  I also like my face, but that's just poppycock.
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]

I love your face...if I haven't already made that abundantly clear ;)

ETA: how was the draft party thingy?

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Because I feel like being brave/maybe an AW?, I'm pretty close to this lady.  

I am all hips with some boobies.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_body-gallery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3e291a1-c293-40e3-a5eb-42770f03bebbPost:52e2f846-da1a-4b9c-b6d2-e659f4010a3d">Re: My Body Gallery</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Body Gallery : I love your face...if I haven't already made that abundantly clear ;) ETA: how was the draft party thingy?
    Posted by sherrbearr22[/QUOTE]

<div>It was so cool! We ate like pigs (typical) and got to go out on the field and check out the locker rooms and stuff.  It was really awesome.  Especially if you're a football turd like the two of us. </div>
  • HOLYCRAPNUMBERS! We have opposite bodies..lol

The only things I actually like are my eyes, shoulders and back. 

I DESPISE my legs, pretty much everything about them. They are short and stubby. I have big thighs and butt and a smaller waist. If I look at myself from the waist up, I am...meh OK. I seriously hate the bottom half of my body. 
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • I love this website. Unfortunately, there's nobody with my measurements :( I think I'm too shy to post my body up there.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_body-gallery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3e291a1-c293-40e3-a5eb-42770f03bebbPost:ec40d361-91b2-48e1-8e31-c49007bdb471">Re: My Body Gallery</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love this website. Unfortunately, there's nobody with my measurements :( I think I'm too shy to post my body up there.
    Posted by sb9411[/QUOTE]

excuse me girlfriend but you should be showing off!! 

Bio
  • *z snaps*  mmmhmmmm.
  • HAHA! Thank you...... ;-) It's weird that they don't have anyone with my measurements. They all basically say I should weigh a signficant amount less than I do!
    Kim- 2 weeks on Sunday since Epics... and it's not looking good. The last one he posted was from April 4th. We took ours on the 19th. AHH!
  • Haha kim that's exactly what I did (in my head)

And also, that chick has a nice body ergo you have a nice body.

Bio
  • Ugh!  I saw some pictures the other day and thought "I wonder if that's her?!?!"  He's going to be busy with his groupon too.  

sherr, I appreciate your ergo.  :)
  • Celles this is me giving you a mental hug right now because I've been going through a lot of unhappiness with my weight and I'm finally starting to feel better. A few years ago I was so unhappy with my weight because I was 10lbs over the "healthy" weight for my height, so I went to a nutritionist and lost 25lbs. Then things got rougher in grad school, and I ended up gaining back those 25, plus another 30-35. Ten weeks ago I started doing WW, and I'm down 15 so far. I'm still about 20 above what I used to think was too heavy, but right now, I am counting my blessings and I feel really good about myself. It's nice to see my body changing in a positive direction.

And to the original question: I think I have a merry face, and I'm also really proud of the fact that even though I'm overweight, I can go rock climbing. I think that I'm in pretty good athletic shape even if not everything is going my way. I'm working on changing the weight thing, but the only thing I would really change about my person is the part of my mind that isn't comfortable with the skin it's in. I just want to look in the mirror or at pictures and see something that makes me happy.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_body-gallery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3e291a1-c293-40e3-a5eb-42770f03bebbPost:0741e286-3d26-4b8d-8de3-676694b92b2c">Re: My Body Gallery</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh!  I saw some pictures the other day and thought "I wonder if that's her?!?!"  He's going to be busy with his groupon too.   sherr, I appreciate your ergo.  :)
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Nope... we're Sarah and Adam...took our pics in Sedona.  And we were the third engagement session from that weekend. I know. I saw that Groupon... blah! I think that's definitely going to delay the process.
    I agree with the ergo...
  • Oh wow, I love that site.  It makes me realize that maybe I'm not as huge as I think I am a lot of the time.

The variation between pant sizes at the same weight is interesting.  Even girls there that are my height but 15 lbs lighter than I am are still in bigger pants.  Huh.  I guess I should not be so hard on myself.  I also agree that big boobs probably shift the scale a LOT.

What I love?  My ass.  It's pretty awesome.  I've always had a nice ass and heavy lifting has only made it better.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's a chick on there who's my same specs and she's got a banging body.  That website is awesome.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• So I put in my approximate height and weight, and the women who popped up all look really different from each other, and I think I look different from them as well. But I guess I also don't have a good sense of what I look like to other people, either.

I really like my shoulders, and I have great muscles in my legs. And I have a kickass cardio-vascular system.

I love this shot of my shoulders:

• TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_body-gallery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a3e291a1-c293-40e3-a5eb-42770f03bebbPost:2b74d8ad-b138-4e70-a1e7-1bc6e89f51de">Re: My Body Gallery</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Body Gallery : Uhh, your ass is smokin hot. I do realize I sound like a total perv but when you posted pics in your dress I was like DAAAYYYYYYMMMMM! LOL
    Posted by sherrbearr22[/QUOTE]

Thanks, haha!  I am like that Kanye song "she got an asss that'll swallow up a g-string, and up top, two bee stings".  A lotta A, not much T.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards