New York

Its 2am...

...and I cant sleep. UGH! I never stay up this late unless Im drinking. So what the heck!? Ive been lurking around a mess of boards, I even started lurking on The Nest. But of course everyone is sleeping...or drunk! So Im getting no where.

Ive decided I need to start reading now that Im on break and not required to...but I cant get into it right now.

I also decided I need to get on an exercize plan/healthy eating plan. Ive officially hit my highest weight ever and Im very unhappy with it. I dont mean to sound like a snotty brat (Ive gotten some pretty mean comments when I complain b/c I am little), but mom took me shopping for a nice interview suit today and I no longer fit in smalls and I was PIIIIIIIIISSED! When FI and I met I was 98lbs (mind you Im 5'0, so its on the low end of healthy) and now Im at 121. I have a million workout dvds and FI makes fun of me everytime I get a new one...but I havent found one that keeps me comin back yet. But Ive heard good stuff about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred so Im thinkin Ill try that next.

Ok Im done talking to myself! Hope you ladies are sleeping well!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Its 2am...

• edited December 2011
    I'm awake 2! I came home feeling super sick and crashed until 11! So now i'm up and can't fall asleep. 
  • edited December 2011
    Bridget.... I know exactly what you mean.
    If you want, I am always looking for someone to work out with.  I could definitely use some motivation to get my butt moving too!  Kara was supposed to be my workout buddy over the summer, but she bailed (BOO Kara!!!  Tongue out) super busy with work and life. 
    Anyway, shoot me an email at kevinandmonica2011@yahoo.com or text (I think you have my #) if you want to work out.  I have a nice little gym at my apt rec center or would be happy to meet up anywhere.
    When I am at home, I try to turn on Fit TV from time to time (Time Warner... not sure what channel #).  I love doing Shimmy and Bollywood dance.  They are retarded and I feel so uncoordinated, but I have a blast doing them and cracking up at how silly I must look.  Lol
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Aww! Thanks Monica! I was supposed to do Zumba with my neighbor but the 1st time I had something come up, then she did, then it was never talked about again. Haha. I could def use that extra push. Ill get ahold of you after Christmas and maybe we can figure something out!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards