Georgia-Savannah

NC knottie posting for GA bride--recs needed

Hey Ladies, I was quite the active NC knottie, married this past March. Loved most every minute of planning. My dearest friend who lives and will be getting married in Savannah just got engaged this past weekend! The NC knotties have a NC Bride Bio (a blog) with tons of info and recommendations. Do you guys have anything of the sort? If not I am helping her search for a creative, artistic, photojournalistic photographer in the area not over 5000. Who should we check out? Thanks!
imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: NC knottie posting for GA bride--recs needed

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check out Stacy Martinez Photography dot com. She does great work. Lori Grice is also great. She is usually pretty pricey, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • beerladybeerlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out this page from theknot.com.http://savannah.weddings.com/Local/savannah-Photographers/VendorResults.aspx/PHOSome of these photogs look really promising with their photojournalistic styling. That's what I am looking for also.HTH.
  • chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely ADORED Alison Reisz - alisonreiszphotography.com.  Her packages start well below your price range.  We just didn't want to spend the $3k on a wedding that was only 3 hours and had 12 guests.
  • edited December 2011
    I did a lot of research for photographers.  As for price range, I really didn't want to go to much above $2000.  I posted an ad on craigslist and had an overwhelming response.  There are a lot of destination photographers willing to travel to Savannah for the history of it.  Some of the photographers we liked: ourweddingphotographer.com www.hbdocuumentary.com http://www.rwimages.com www.gwendolyntundermann.com
  • lavalorelavalore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister had a Fabulous photographer for her wedding last year. The site is www.kellyembry.com and she is in Atlanta. I am looking to use her for my wedding (if we ever decide on a date). Her packages start at $2400 (i think), but ive been looking at her $3600 package because it comes with an album too.
    Hope this helps you out a bit!

-sammie

ps.- i think she has a profile at wedding wire.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards