North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Need Advise on Florist

Hi,
I have a small budget for flowers about 1300 dollars.  Does anyone have any recommendations? I may order flowers from Fifty flowers and do my own centerpieces but I still need a florist for bouquets, bouts, and corsages. 
Thanks

Re: Need Advise on Florist

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Sam's club.  they are pretty affordable. But Costco and BJs Club have flowers as well.  Honestly they look just as good as if they come from a florist.
  • SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Tre Bella in Durham.  Rose bouts are $12 and bouquets are roughly $65 depending on the flowers you use.  They are wonderful, very professional, and came recomended by my photographer.  They can work with a budget for sure if the prices I quoted were too high.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • rebecca+mattrebecca+matt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are DIYing your flowers (like I am) buy the from Sam's club!!! They are so cheap and have great quality, but limited inventory.  If you want the basics like lillies, hydrangeas, daisies and roses, you're fine.  They don't have specialty flowers like freesia or tulips or whatever.  I used Sam's for a bridal shower I threw last year and LOVED the flowers I got.
    But if your budget is 1300 for flowers, that really isn't small at all.  Mine's only 800.  If you've got that much, then I'd probably go to a florist.  Save yourself the time! :)
    I interviewed Julie Liles in Raleigh last night and loved her style and proffesionalism.  I'd recomend her. 
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Julie. She does a great job accomodating your budget. And her style is SO refreshing compared to the others .....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I recommend checking out Fallon's Flowers on Wake Forest Rd.  She got me everything I wanted for under $1K.
    Rachel Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Julie Liles here in Raleigh, she's sweet and modern, easy to work with and affordable! she includes little touches for no extra cost that will make things so sweet the day of :)
  • I am using the English Garden. Lacy is awesome! For all my flowers it's around 1220.00. Thats including everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards