I've gotten quite a bit accomplished today and will get some more done tonight:
- picked up our marriage license!!
- FINALLY booked our videographer, cutting it way to close on that one. We didn't have a budget for it, but I finally broke down and realized that I really want a professional video of our wedding. We found someone fairly cheap ($695 for 6 hours), all of you ladies recommended awesome choices, but all were booked (not surprised by that, but anyway...)
- I will be stopping at the bakery today after work to finalize our order and pay the balance.
- Hopefully finish the programs, so I can start printing them!
- FI is finishinng up on our photo card box, it looks so good so far, I'm excited to see it finished!
Getting down to the wire: 18 days!
juliels53 you have a PM!