Florida-South Florida

CONFESSION WEDNESDAYS!

Confess, ladies, it's good for the soul :)

Re: CONFESSION WEDNESDAYS!

• edited December 2011
    I confess:

- I thought it was Saturday this morning when I woke up. A clear sign that I'm ready for the weekend.

- I wish my bridesmaids and mothers would choose a concrete day for my bridal shower already. I am deeply thankful of their willingness to help but ... pick a date and stay with it longer than 3 hours. Maybe? Si?

- I haven't used conditioner on my hair for months now and it's actually healthier than before. I will embrace this.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess.. 

Jen, i just read that and it made me sick! my hair is by downfall.. i just wasn't born with good hair.

I confess that I should be more committed to my studies, but i'm not... which is bad.
  • edited December 2011
    I CONFESS...

That I really just want the weekend to be here already and I know the next two days are going to be killer at work (we do private air charters, so imagine, memorial weekend = crazy!!!)

That I still feel I am far behind on the wedding stuff... I do not know my check list on the knot is up to date! LOL...and I know I really have done everything I should so far...but soething feels like its missing! hmmm....

• edited December 2011
    Vero: Try Lush products, they have a store in Aventura. I have thin/normalish hair but oodles of it, so it's prone to breakage and tangling. I started using their products and it fixed my hair. I stopped because I was tired of making trips to Aventura for shampoo lol, but my hair retained some of its healthy shape. I'll switch back closer to the wedding. Good stuff!

Evelyn: I feel ya! All those little checks you think will never get covered, lol. You're in good track, though. And don't listen to what the TK list says, it's evil!
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I confess:

I need to start studying for my Parks and Recreation Certification...had since last October to take the test...now I have until my wedding to still take it!!  UGH!!

I'm so glad my mother is flying down in July for my bridal shower!  I can't wait to see her...last time I saw her was January!  I miss her.

I need to work out harder...only losing a few pounds the last 2 weeks...isn't in the cards...need more!
  • MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess....

That turning 28 this Monday is going to be kinda depressing...

That I got a tetanus shot a few days ago and my arm still hurts like hell (thanks to stepping on a rusty nail barefoot..yea.. go me!

That it feels good to get some checks out of the way, 2 down... a million to go!

My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

• Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i confess...

I dont know what else to do for the wedding as in planning lol, I feel like there is so much left to do but Im sure there isnt.

My bootcamp ends this week and I want to continue it

I hope my weight in at WW is a lose, I always get nervous when I go in.

I hope I LOVE my b-pics that Im doing tomorrow.

My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess:

I skipped the GYM yesterday but worked out at home, and my thighs and abs are on fire. Like nothing I've ever done at the gym before.

That I really miss FI ever since he started his new job, but I'm so proud and happy for him.

That yesterday I applied to go back to school for my second bachelors, and I'm so sad that I have to wait until much later in the year to find out if I got in to the program.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I ate 6 Cupcakes today & I want to eat the last 2 in the box.

I confess that I think I am totally going overboard on this Wedding planning & I wish I would have eloped.

I confess that I want to shoot my MIL, because it seems that sh is the one that is getting married & not her son & I.

I confess that I am a little jealous of FI because Enzo woke up this morning & wanted nothing to do w/ me & just wanted his daddy to change his diaper, feed him, dress him & take him to school.

I confess that I can not wait till Thursday to head to Vegas w/ all of our friends for MDW.
  • MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lush Products are awesome!
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

• edited December 2011
    I confess I am about to have my annual review and I am very nervous. I should NOT be on TK... but I needed to calm down. :) Love you guys. Wish me luck!!!

This review will determine my raise and my bonus... which I am counting on for the wedding. So Knottie Vibes are greatly appreciated!

Tmins 24 minutes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_confession-wednesdays-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:10a17ced-b8f8-4d43-a334-4aeca1571fc5Post:f46171e0-47ff-42d3-8104-f7b855dc7328">Re: CONFESSION WEDNESDAYS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I am about to have my annual review and I am very nervous. I should NOT be on TK... but I needed to calm down. :) Love you guys. Wish me luck!!! This review will determine my raise and my bonus... which I am counting on for the wedding. So Knottie Vibes are greatly appreciated! Tmins 24 minutes!
    Posted by Shuutnstar[/QUOTE]

GL!  Let us know how everything goes :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    - i confess that time goes entirely too quickly and that as of today i am 4 months out and as of friday im officially in my second trimester. W.o.W
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_confession-wednesdays-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:10a17ced-b8f8-4d43-a334-4aeca1571fc5Post:f46171e0-47ff-42d3-8104-f7b855dc7328">Re: CONFESSION WEDNESDAYS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I am about to have my annual review and I am very nervous. I should NOT be on TK... but I needed to calm down. :) Love you guys. Wish me luck!!! This review will determine my raise and my bonus... which I am counting on for the wedding. So Knottie Vibes are greatly appreciated! Tmins 24 minutes!
    Posted by Shuutnstar[/QUOTE]
    GL Hunni... Knottie Vides your way!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_confession-wednesdays-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:10a17ced-b8f8-4d43-a334-4aeca1571fc5Post:b8089cc8-fa4e-418c-baa7-a2b78dfbaa17">Re: CONFESSION WEDNESDAYS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]- As of friday im officially in my second trimester. W.o.W
    Posted by TtotheG[/QUOTE]
    Time will definitely fly. Before you know it, you will be holding your little Masterpiece. How is your pregnancy going?
  • edited December 2011
    It's going awesome now! The first 9/10 weeks were really really hard. Thank goodness things got better b/c my doc was going to label me as high-risk! 

I can't wait till december :D 
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome hun... You definitely do not want to be considered High Risk. I spent 3months on Bed Rest. It was the worst 3months in my life.

• edited December 2011
    I confess....

-that i've been slacking with this wedding planning thing.

-that having my MOH live in another state SUCKS! she won't be in FL till July and I can't go bridesmaid shopping till then.

-i'm super scared for my mom to meet my FI's parents this weekend.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards