North Carolina
Options

PROCRASTINATION!! wahhoo! *Ask me anything*

The boards are slow, which is probably good for me because Im being a slacker. . but anyways,

Go for it. . ask me anything :) I figured it'd be a good way to maybe get some conversations?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PROCRASTINATION!! wahhoo! *Ask me anything*

• Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay I have one!

What was the last movie you saw, and what did you think of it?

I will think of more in a few, I am sure... :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Woo a question!! :)

We rented "Up" and "Whatever Works"

"Whatever Works" was technically the last one we saw. It was an interesting comedy. It does give you a little insight to life with a good few laughs. We didnt know what to rent when we got to Blockbuster so it was one of those "what the heck" movies since it was a free rental anyways. Overall, not too shabby :)

Heres one for you!
    What is the one food item you're looking forward too the most for Thanksgiving?
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooo good to know! I will check it out. :)

Hmm, well I'm making most of it so it's a tie between the turkey (I got it from a local farm this year so I want to see if there is a taste difference!) and the pumpkin cheesecake I debuted last year.

What about you/others? Favorite thanksgiving food?

Also- any amusing Turkey-Day Kitchen Disasters?

-- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you pee in the shower?Tongue out
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hehe - who is the one person you are inviting to the wedding that you hope can't attend?
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, Grace I have to answer that one...

FI's cousin... let's call him "Ted"... At my best friend's wedding (she is married to "Ted's" brother) which was at her family's house, "Ted" went into her father's liquor cabinet (despite being under 21 AND there being an open bar outside for guests) and drank an entire bottle of expensive whiskey.

1 year later did the same darn thing while staying with FI- we don't even drink whiskey, the bottle was a gift. Came home and he was sitting there, watching football, drinking it out of the bottle!

We SO HOPE he won't be able to make it...
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha - Corinne - that is fricking funny :)
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Food = I have no idea. This year I'll be with FI family and Im not sure what all they eat for Thanksgiving aside from the basics. . his aunt makes a MEAAANNN apple pie though!

Invited person = I REALLY hope my brother doesnt decide to bring his 'girlfriend' because from what I've heard. . .shes got drama written all over her
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe put up a sign under your "wedding- this way!" sign that says "drop drama here." That way, she'll be put-right before she even parks the car. I'm seriously considering it. :)

Cathy, I don't pee in the shower but I'm pretty sure FI does (I mean, he IS a guy...) Will never ever take a bubble bath at his house...
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards