Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Shopping for the Dress

I know posted something about this in the past, but I can't find the post. I will finally start dress shopping soon. Just wondering, where have you had the best experiences shopping for gowns? Which places have seemed like the best deal?  I'm ultimately looking for a budget gown, but I'd like to try out a few fancy places too.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Shopping for the Dress

• Options
    timark99timark99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried on dresses in a few shops, but I went the budget route too, and I'm so glad I did. I found my dress at Group USA in AZ MIlls mall.  You can look online for some ideas of their stock (which I didn't know I just went in cold turkey).  I had a very friendly woman help me with the dresses, I didn't feel pressured to buy like I did in some of the bridal shops.  It was a lot of fun, and I'm super excited I found my dress with all the elements I was looking for in one dress instead of picking/choosing.  Have fun shopping!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend visiting Azteca Bridal, Suzanne's Bridal, Lillian Lottie & I Do! I Do! I think those stores have a variety of dresses in different price ranges so you're bound to find your dream dress while ensuring it's affordable. Plus, the staff is really nice & helpful. Don't be afraid to tell them your "vision" & budget right off the bat. I've also noticed that David's Bridal has some great gowns now. They have an Oleg Casini line that looks amazing on! GL! This is the fun part so soak it all in!
  • Options
    DianneMoBDianneMoB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Azteca, I Do I Do, Suzanne's, and Uptown Bridal. For LDS brides add Arizona's Bridal Warehouse in Mesa. If you shop on Saturday make appointments. Uptown is by appointment only, at least they were when my daughter shopped last year.
  • Options
    SoSherrySoSherry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Azteca was great and their prices are reasonable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards