New Hampshire

I thought I saw a post about DIY flowers...

I am DIYing centerpieces for my sister's shower.  I need about 75-80 carnations (her favoriate flower).  Does anyone know of a place in NH to buy in bulk for not too much.  The florist wants 1.49 a stem.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I thought I saw a post about DIY flowers...

• I used Barrett Wholesale on Maple Ave in Manchester.  It's a small place but they can pretty much order anything/any amount you want.

Sorry, I don't have their # nearby.
    Anniversary
  • Thanks...do they have a store or just call to order?
  • Check out SAMs club and Bj's too they do flowers by the bunch.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_thought-saw-post-diy-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:b300f37a-dde5-4aa0-8067-609aa6313694Post:ee7aa666-c629-496e-9fb2-c04d4e229316">Re: I thought I saw a post about DIY flowers...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks...do they have a store or just call to order?
    Posted by chelley599[/QUOTE]

They have a small store but they don't keep arrangements or anything like that. Their number is 603-627-2114.
    Anniversary
  • I will call and see what they have for pricing.  I am running into the problem that the shower is on Feb. 12 so the prices for some of the online places are doubled because of Valentine's day.  One site went from .49 to .99 a stem just because of that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards