North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Tre Bella Bridal, Durham, NC Beware!

This is just a snippet of what has happened with my experience at Tre Bella Bridal, but wanted to warn others before dealing with them!

Proceed with caution when shopping at Tre Bella Bridal. They have beautiful gowns, but have very high prices and have unethical business practices. I was sold a sample gown that was too small to fit me, but was assured it could be altered to fit. No mention of the extreme cost of the alterations and when I got the quote of $600 to fix the dress, I took it elsewhere and was told the dress could NOT be altered without severely compromising the design and structure.

I returned to Tre Bella and their only resolution was to sell me another dress at an additional cost, or do the alterations there. When I told them to go ahead with the alterations, they quoted me at $1,000 instead of the previous $600 due to rush fees and fitting fees.

They have been completely unwilling to resolve the matter and left me without a gown for the wedding. Be sure to get everything in writing when dealing with me before you make a purchase.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tre Bella Bridal, Durham, NC Beware!

• dancr214dancr214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really sucks that you are in this situation, but why it the world would you ever buy a dress that was too small? 
  • edited December 2011
    Because I had no idea what I was doing and relied on them to let me know if it was doable. I really liked the gown and when they told me they could just let it out, I believed it. Now I know the rule of never buying a gown that is too small! 
  • cammiemoorecammiemoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That really stinks. Sorry you had such a bad experience. Were you able to find another dress?
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just read this and was really surprised. I went with my good friend who recently got married to find a wedding dress and we went to Tre Bella Bridal. We were both very impressed with their customer service and the attention she was given.

Sorry you had such an experience!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards