Massachusetts-Boston

Recommendations for a creative but affordable florist in North Shore area.

I am planning an August wedding and hoping for orchid based centerpeices and looking for a florist that is afforable but does creative peices.

Thanks so much!!!

Re: Recommendations for a creative but affordable florist in North Shore area.

• edited December 2011
    I didn't personally use her for our wedding, but I've seen good reviews for Audrey's Flower Shop in Gloucester.
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Also check out Lyndsey Loring in NH. I didn't use her for my wedding, but she gets good reviews here.
  • edited December 2011
    Kelly Harris from Beautiful Blooms in Medford.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also planning on doing Orchid Centerpieces.... Havent gotten a quote yet, but Stapleton (www.stapletonfloral.com/) have a good reputation. I am going to possibly make my own, by just buying the Orchid Stems, and getting hurricane vases and floating candles from a craft store and submerging the Orchids in water. Unless a florist gives a good enough quote, its a good alternative, and looks really pretty.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Audrey's in Gloucester and are more than happy with them! They were creative in building the look we want and in using pieces in multiple locations throughout the day so we get the most bang for our buck!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    hi, my wedding is all orchids and I am using Dogwood Florist in Melrose. I was very happy with the price and the ideas they had.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Karla Cassidy in Salem. We gave her our budget, and she designed around our budget. We have orchids in our bouquets and centerpieces, and our budget is spot on.  Her ideas are fantastic!
  • abilifymeabilifyme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The florist we used does a lot with orchids and were very affordable for us (even though our budget ended was probably more limited than most).  We went with Orchids N' Blooms (www.orchidsnblooms.com) and they are definitely northwest of the city.  Everything looked beautiful on the day of, with my bouquet being the favorite of  everything else.  HTH.  GL!

"If I were your wedding, I'd be sleeping with one eye open... " - Bride Wars
  • michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Annette in Revere she has been fabulous to work with.  She suggested orchids for us to use in our centerpieces :)

Anniversary
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Evergreen Florist in Stoneham and they were fantastic.  ITs a family owned business and they are really fun and easy to work with.  They work with any budget.

My sister had orchids and used Hillside Florist in Woburn.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards