Texas-San Antonio

Vendor Reviews

I didn't actually get married in San Antonio, but two of my vendors were from there and I thought it'd be good to give y'all the review since they were great.

Skeem Photography
Janet and Megan are great. They are awesome to work with and make sure you are comfortable. We did the largest package and got our engagement, bridals, and day of. The unilmited coverage was great for us since we had a very long reception.  When we took our engagement pictures she had our proofs online in less than 24 hours. My bridals took a little longer (and she told me they would) but they were absolutely amazing and EVERYONE has commented on how great our engagement and bridal pictures. I was a little hesitant to book them at the beginning because they didn't have a lot of pictures online and there were hardly any reviews, but I am so glad I took a chance and went with them.
They're prices are also a lot more reasonable than most photographers' but the quality of the photography seems the same.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Memento photobooths.
I think they're a bigger chain and have a lot more reviews, but I'll still give them one.  They were great, everyone loved the photobooth. I didn't want the photobooth to look ugly so they kindly agreed to make it prettier with some banners I made. They were great to work with. The guy came in, set up, took down the booth, and left without me even noticing (in a good way).  They traveled about 2.5 hours to be at my wedding and they were still there on time and ready to go. Their prices were pretty much the same as other companies, but they were very good at adjusting the prices as I added or took off things from their packages.

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards