New York-Hudson Valley

The DJ Company- Reviews Please!

This has been the most reasonably priced DJ I can find so far, has anyone used them and if so what did you think?  How were they with coordination and organization?  Im really trying to watch my $ and if I can book at their price Id be happy, just want to make sure people that use them were happy.  Ill probably go with their DJ/MC combo. 

Anyone feel the MC sounded like a game show host?  Cheesy?  Or did they just do a great job at a reasonable price?  Please help...need to book soon!

Re: The DJ Company- Reviews Please!

• tstegertsteger member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married n 3 weeks, so I haven't used them yet, however, I have loved them since I first met them at a bridal show.  Speak with Ryan, tell him your concerns, he will go out of his way to make sure there's no "game show" in your wedding!
  • atorresnyatorresny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've booked them as well for May 2012 and Ryan is amazing and answers any questions you have.  They're doing my ceremony music and lighting as well.
    November siggy image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for just uplighting.  Ryan was great, affordable, and really professional.
  • edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding 2 years ago and was very happy. They have a great website where you can set-up, must play & do not play lists.

We didnt want any electric-slide type music and wanted to keep the MC'ing to a minimum. They did everything we asked and there were no issues at all. They played great music, kept everyone dancing and were not cheesey at all.

I also had them do custom lighting and it was amazing! It really transformed the venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards