Massachusetts

Recommendations for intimate wedding venues in Western Mass?

My fiance and I are in the early planning stages for our wedding, and it looks like we will have a maximum of 50 guests.  We are looking for an outdoor setting in the fall of 2011.  Does anyone have suggestions for great venues in this guest range? Thank you!

Re: Recommendations for intimate wedding venues in Western Mass?

• sashajessicasashajessica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard some good stuff about Look Park in Northampton, but havent actaully ever been to a wedding there.

hope this helps,

• bamistadibamistadi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're getting married at harrington farm in princeton ma. not sure if that is west enough for you. but they have two outdoor sites and it is beautiful. not sure if they have a minimum guest number though....
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Look Park and love it - our guest count will be about 120 and we are getting married in the Pines Theatre, but they have a smaller venue right on the lake which is beautiful, which I think would hold 50 nicely.  Definitely check it out!  It's a beautiful venue, and you can have the reception on site as well.
  • amandaalisonamandaalison member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Chandler's Restaurant? They have a gazebo area for a ceremony, and a Wine Cellar that host up to 50, all candlelit. 

:) 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much guys, these are great options - I'm sorry for the slow response - I have been out of the country for a couple of weeks! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards