New York-Long Island

Limo recommendations??

Does anybody have any good recommendations for limousine companies? Looking for a vendor that's reliable and reasonably priced.

Re: Limo recommendations??

• edited April 2012
    i know Shea from Elite(b)Events is putting special limo packages together. you can look at their website, they may or may not be up but they work with a top tier company for lower prices if you get it through Elite(b)
    check them  out and shoot them an email, maybe she can talk to you about them or point you  in the right direction

• We booked Royalty Limo in Franklin Square the prices were the best we found and they got great reviews.
    www.royaltylimo.com

• We also booked Royalty Limo in Franklin Square,  they had great prices, awesome reviews, nice car selection, and the people there we very professional. FYI- Although Camelot Limos was also recommended to us and has great reviews, at our appointment the the owner was SOOOOOO PUSHY, he bad mouthed other limo companies, and pressured us to book right then and there or lose "a great deal". He was like a used car salesman. After that experience,  I felt that I did not want to do business with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards