Nevada-Las Vegas

Tuxedo Rentals

Hi Ladies,

Do you have the guys rent their tuxedos in Vegas or your hometown and just fly it there? If in Vegas would you mind suggesting a couple of places? I've noticed Men's Wearhouse is a popular one.  I'd like to take care of that next week when we go for our scouting trip. :)

Thanks in advance!

Re: Tuxedo Rentals

• edited December 2011
    I am using Tuxedo Junction and I have had a great experience but I know someone not to long ago said they were not happy with them. We were going to use mens warehouse but he won a free Tux from Junction at a bridal show so we figured might as well. I got annoyed with mens warehouse because they wouldn't stop calling me and it was crazy annoying.
  • edited December 2011
    Our plan is for the guys to use Men's Warehouse. They will get measured at their own Men's Warehouse and then pick up the tux in Vegas. We might actually get ours before we leave for Vegas because we are driving, and it will be 1 less thing to do in Vegas.

We haven't started the process though!
  • edited December 2011
    we also used mens wharehouse, in our home town but picked our tux up in vegas it isn't that far off the strip and makes it much eaiser than flying with it.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Tuxedo Junction and had no trouble with them - we showed up the day before the wedding to hire vests & ties and they were very helpful. They even picked up the items from our hotel the day after the wedding and I believe the also offer a drop off service as well. 

It's a taxi ride away, but was much easier than organising from home (Australia)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards