Ohio-Cincinnati

Vendor Reviews!!

Okay ladies reviews from the 19th!

Cincinnati Bride A I had no problems with them.  (As some of their competition can be brutal.) I went once to register my wedding party and my girls picked out their own dresses.  They were happy with the service and everything came in on time.  The dresses were very nice quality as well.

Florist:  Oasis A+

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful; my bouquet was even better than I could have dreamed of.  The flowers had amazing color as they were bright and very vivid.  We even received vases for the girls to put their flowers in to last longer.  I had a lot of compliments from guests on my centerpieces, how beautiful they were.

Cake: Sweet Water Bakehouse A+  I Loved them from the day I met them. Becca wasn't pushy like most vendors can be.  She had beautiful cakes.  I saw one I fell in love with and she duplicated it for me.  I am a huge chocolate freak, so naturally I got upset when DH was eating the majority of it :)

Photographer: Studio 3 Photography A+ Terra and Tennikka were very easy to work with and very accommodating.  Also reasonably priced compared to some of the others we found.  They were fun with the bridal party and we never seemed like we were pushed around to get all the photo's done.  They both had wonderful personalities and we felt comfortable around them. 

Videography: Hatfield Productions A+Brett was a true gentlemen throughout the whole day; he appreciated all the fun suggestions and got along great with everyone.  He wasn't all up in everyone's business with his camcorder.  I am excited to see the dvd once its finished.

I think that's it, everything else was friends or relatives who helped out.  Now we get to spend our honeymoon in San Diego next week... I can't wait! 
Its offical...I am married!!

Re: Vendor Reviews!!

• ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, jennearston!  I am also looking into Hatfield.  Let us know how the finished product comes out!  I would love to see!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear about our girls at studio 3! I knew they would be a good fit for us! I can't wait to take our epics with them!
    !Happily Married!
  • edited December 2011
    Congradts!
  • edited December 2011

Congrats! We are using Studio 3 for photo, video and photobooth. Did you do the photobooth with them too? Sweet Water Bakehouse was on our list too, we LOVED the oreo cake! We ended up going with Maribelle tho after tasting the orange cake with cream cheese and fresh sliced strawberry filling. I am a cake-a-holic. Can I do 2 cakes? lol

• Kel7284Kel7284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congratulations

I am glad to hear everything went well.

Just counting down the days :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards