African American Weddings

bridemaids are no help

opinions on these dresses please!
my bridemaids said whatever i want them to wear they will still need a opinion though

Re: bridemaids are no help

• I like #1 the best
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Its hard for me to say..I like a few of them.. but its going to depend on what type of wedding vibe you are going for... and also the different body sizes of your bm... I don't know how they all would work with all body shapes and sizes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I totally agree with what nursing2u said. Those dresses are all different styles
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • agree. are you having a beach wedding? if beach #6
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Tash....#6 is sexy.. and I LOVE THE COLOR.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What time of year, what will the weather be like and where is the ceremony being held?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bridemaids-are-no-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:39acf878-bd56-48d1-96d4-2236b82e3283Post:2fe4bbf5-1564-4f98-8b69-7bfabdc797fe">Re: bridemaids are no help</a>:
    [QUOTE]What time of year, what will the weather be like and where is the ceremony being held?
    Posted by krislamark2[/QUOTE]
    spring time.usually mid seventies ceremony is indoors!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bridemaids-are-no-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:39acf878-bd56-48d1-96d4-2236b82e3283Post:1ccfe542-07e8-4200-9553-569f22c86a12">Re: bridemaids are no help</a>:
    [QUOTE]agree. are you having a beach wedding? if beach #6
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]
    no beach wedding
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bridemaids-are-no-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:39acf878-bd56-48d1-96d4-2236b82e3283Post:75506d41-c7af-4264-b260-48a0dc2fc4f8">Re: bridemaids are no help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Its hard for me to say..I like a few of them.. but its going to depend on what type of wedding vibe you are going for... and also the different body sizes of your bm... I don't know how they all would work with all body shapes and sizes.
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

they are all tall and slim!
  • edited December 2012
    hi cooks {waves}

cosigning everybody else.  love 1, 4 & 5 but it's also kinda dependent on your girls' ages/personalities.  my maid of honor would've been my 12 year old, now as much as I think long gowns are gorgeous and sophisticated my favorites from your pics might've looked too grown for her specifically, kwim?   I'm also attracted to number 6 but don't know if it's forgiving on any other body type.

sorry, I that was really zero help at all.  Foot in mouth
  • #1.

I just love those types of dresses lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im considering the first dress but the jr bm would have do go with either of these dresses

and if chose 6 they have the option of long,knee length and tea length and it also comes in jr bm as well
  • I love 1 and 6
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I like 5.. well if they don't care.. do you want them in short or long. I like 3 for short and 5 for long..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • the first one would be my first pic but found out its almost 300.00 for it so pass!
    i think im going to go with the fifth one in long,knee length and tea length
    its a new dress so no one knows prices yet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards