New Hampshire

Looking for reviews of Steele Hill Resort in Sanbornton, NH

Anyone out there have a review of weddings at the Steele Hill Resort? I am looking for information on the views, staff, reception area's and accommodations.
Thanks!

Re: Looking for reviews of Steele Hill Resort in Sanbornton, NH

• edited December 2011
    Anyone out there have a review of weddings at the Steele Hill Resort? I am looking for information on the views, staff, reception area's and accommodations.
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    You'll probably get a better response on your local board.  You can find it in th links off to the Left. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding there but for years we spent a week every summer there.  It is gorgeous and great views.  The restaurant had great food
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't been to a wedding there, but we reviewed their website and their wedding packages looked pretty good.  We visited there a few years ago, (but not for a wedding).  It's a nice place.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

No review.  Just that I want to live there. 

• JessnJamesNHJessnJamesNH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to look at the location. The views are beautiful! The only thing I didn't like was that your guest sit in different rooms (not sure about the carriage house). One of my bridesmaids went there last weekend to view for a time share and ate in the restaurant. She said the steak was the most AMAZING steak she has ever had. She goes out to dinner at fine restaurants weekly so I trust her on the quality and value of the food.
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding reception in the carriage house, and at that location everyone is all in the same room.  I think there were around 120 guests, which is about all you can fit in there.  The food was very good too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards