South Carolina-Charleston

wedding officiant

Has anyone used Jill Kruger or Richard Bennett from Mobile Marriage as their wedding officiant?  Any other suggestions for affordable wedding officiants in the Charleston area? (Doug Farmer is already booked!)  Thanks!

Re: wedding officiant

• edited December 2011
    Doug is not the only officiant at the company, you might see if someone else is available.

www.charlestonweddingofficiant.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are going to use Jill for our wedding this April and she has been great so far.  Extremely nice and easy to talk to and seems very genuine in making sure that our ceremony is exactly what I want.  I even emailed her the entire text for our ceremony and she wrote me back with some great suggestions of some little things to add in.  I am super glad I found her and I have no doubts at all!
  • Lucy062405Lucy062405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Dr Clarke for our May wedding. He has been great and very responsive to work with thus far!! Very well priced, I assume but I didn't shop around too much. I'm pretty sure his website is www.lowcountryminister.com
  • edited December 2011
    My Friend Val officiates.  Would have used her accept I told her she has to be my bridesmaid first.
    http://coolcharlestonweddings.com/
  • amandap1130amandap1130 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do you get into contact with Jill?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards