Destination Weddings Discussions

Morning!

Hey ladies!!!   Only one more day til the weekend! 

Today is our "date day Thursday" and I'm so looking forward to it!! For some reason it's a much needed day for Brian and I!

Have a great day!!

Re: Morning!

• Good morning Shelli and everyone else! It's a rainy, soggy day here in Philly, but I'm in a great mood nonetheless! It's been drought-like all summer so it's nice to have a rainy day. No big plans for the day, just work, chiropractor and then I'm going to cook dinner for FI and I.
  • Lola & Jillian ~ I wish it were raining here!!!  It's been in the upper 90's for weeks and I dislike it!!  (Although if it were raining, I'd probably dislike it also).
  • Morning ladies!
  • Oooh....have fun, Shelli!!!!!  FI will be having dinner I think tonight.  Yesterday was his birthday but I was out of town.  I'm headed home tonight.....four hour drive....woohoo!!!  :)
    DW Siggy Challenge - Wedding Shoes
    Wedding Shoes
    Photobucket
    Marrying my sweetheart in Holden Beach, NC on July 12, 2011!! ~Lindsay~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    My Planning Bio - UPDATED 9-29-10
  • Sehlli- Have a good date day! We need to chat about stuff. ;)

Happy Thursday ladies! Thirsty Thursday = drinks tonight! Holla!
  • Good Morning Ladies!

I just rolled out of bed and it's another rainy day here in NC.  I decided to take another day off from work because I was in PAIN yesterday when I left...plus its yucky outside and we're slow, so I might as well take advantage!

So it's movies on the couch all day for me and the pup!

Have a great day ladies!
  • I have a packed day at work so not much posting from me today. boo! I HAVE to write myself out a list of what I need to do before I leave though. Things keep popping in my head and if I don't write it down, I forget. Eek! 10 days to go and only 5 till we leave!!!

Have a great day ladies!
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• Good morning!!

So glad it's Thursday! One of my Aunt's arrived late last night. We are throwing another of my Aunt's a surprise birthday for her 60th. She has NO idea. 

I think I'll go get my nails done today. This is weekend is Thunder-Stealer's wedding. I cannot wait for it to be OVER!!

imageimage

Married: November 24 & 25, 2010 in Costa Rica

My Planning Bio - updated 11.14.10

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good morning! Today is my Friday as far as the work week goes! YAY! :-) Going to be going to class and watching Iron Man 2 with the FI tonight! Tomorrow while I'm home the BM dresses I ordered should come in...can't wait to see them!!!
  • Good morning!  Just had a surreal moment...we just booked our flights to Ontario for next summer, and got our e-tickets, and my name on it was MRS. Angela V...crazy!  I'm gonna be a wife!  He he. 

After work tonight going to the fabric store with FI's groomswoman and the lady making her dress for the wedding.  Fingers crossed we find something that matches the guys shorts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Ladies! The weather here is horrible. School was canceled because of flooding, and I didnt find that out until I was almost to school and battling the roads :0( Oh well I am home now and have already tanned, been to the gym, deposited a check, and cleaned the house! So it was a super productive day!

Hope you guys are having a good day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards