Pennsylvania-Central

best area dj's??

Ive been looking at DM Productions and Klock Entertainment for a freind. Has anyone had any experience with either? Or do you reccomened we look somewhere else?

thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: best area dj's??

• We just booked with DJ Klock - they have been the best of all of the vendors we have worked with so far. I've seen them work and you really can't beat them.
  • Never heard of DM.  Klock is fantastic!  Also check out Mixed Up Productions!
  • Adam McCallister with Birdnest Productions. He is amazing! His prices are great, and he is just all around wonderful to work with. Out of all the vendors we worked with for our wedding in January, he was our favorite and most impressive. Everyone at our wedding loved him :)

• I second Adam McCallister ^^^^^^

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I second Mixed Up Productions!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We went with Burning Spear Entertainment. He has great prices and it's so nice that he has everything online to plan, esp since we're out of town.

Here's the link
    http://www.burningspearentertainment.com/
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_best-area-djs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:8cf950e9-9afb-4a1f-a91b-76a59f8482b9Post:e7c9190d-45d6-424c-aeb1-568a20180065">Re: best area dj's??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Adam McCallister with Birdnest Productions. He is amazing! His prices are great, and he is just all around wonderful to work with. Out of all the vendors we worked with for our wedding in January, he was our favorite and most impressive. Everyone at our wedding loved him :)
    Posted by cmng2703[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY THIS
  • They were all highly reccommended, but we went with Titus Touch. Have only heard/seen wonderful things about him. Very excited. He really impressed us when we met and he offers a very competetive deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I met with both Adam McCallister and DJ Klock and enjoyed them both. I felt that Klock was a bit too much of a "salesman" and I feared he may get obnoxious during the reception. I am sure they will bring a great show, but I chose to go with Adam because I really feel he will fit our day better. Price wasn't an issue for me so much, but Adam is way more reasonably priced than Klock for what is being offered.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards