Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Signature Drink Name

having trouble thinking of a name for our signature drink - we're getting married in Aruba and wanted a tropical type drink..any suggestions?

Re: Signature Drink Name

• Options
    What's in it? Gotta know what we are trying to name here ...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_signature-drink-name-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:deac30e4-3184-48df-ad01-bcc82599b5bfPost:e2eb6e37-9607-4b72-b569-5b64519cfb98">Re: Signature Drink Name</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's in it? Gotta know what we are trying to name here ...
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]
    Yes is the drink already created or are you looking for suggests? Also, what are your names? It's fun to do word play with those.<div>
    </div><div>Best one I've seen isLeprechaun Pee for a green drink by an irish couple. Not the best for a more formal or up tight crowd though but it made me laugh!</div>
  • Options
    Keep it simple is my first suggestion... too many ingredients will confuse the bartender. What about something like rum punch? there are tons of ideas for it online... and you could even make it blue if you wanted! I've seen a lot of names that are plays on last names, not sure what yours will be but maybe that will work? But if you just want a tropical name here's a few generic ones...

Tidal Wave
    Caribbean Cooler
    Bahama Blackout
    Bluruba (BLue + Aruba make a blue drink)

196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards