Arizona-Phoenix

Why do "bridals?"

I know this may seem like a silly question, but why do brides do "bridals" for photos?  I can't imagine having to get my hair and makeup done twice, but I am curious if anyone is having them done and what led to your decision?  Thanks!

Re: Why do "bridals?"

• sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know. Maybe they do it on the day of their hair and makeup trials.
  • edited December 2011
    I have no idea, but I know it is done in certain cultures and religions.  It may just be one of those things certain groups of people do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    To spend that regualar photo time with friends and family on the actual wedding day.... or so I think.
    I'm all dressed up in your words today. Schockedbio.weebly.com
  • alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What exactly is considered bridals?  I may do some shots after the wedding in my dress, mostly just for fun and since I have several friends into photography :)
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what "bridals" are, but I did get my makeup done twice, once for the wedding, and the second time for the reception, only because I was wearing two outfits, and they varied in color drastically.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridals are photos taken of just the bride in her wedding dress a couple of days before the wedding in a specified location. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards