Ohio-Cincinnati

inner envelope

I have another envelope question. On the inner envelope, do I center the names or not?

Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Sally, Mary, and Joseph

or

Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Sally, Mary, and Joseph

Re: inner envelope

• edited December 2011
    Teehee.

Okay, really, it doesn't matter.   At all.  Personally, I'd center them, but there's no rule that tells you what to do in this situation - just do what looks best with your invites as a whole.
  • jbifrojbifro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the quick response. I know....it's crazy that I'm being that particular. You can laugh if you want. Laughing

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_inner-envelope?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:066b67b9-e4ff-4de5-afb2-bba73df7456ePost:474028bd-b30d-4bb4-8a37-51b5b0f2006f">Re: inner envelope</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the quick response. I know....it's crazy that I'm being that particular. You can laugh if you want.
    Posted by jbifro[/QUOTE]

Just so we're clear, I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you.  You have absolutely NO idea how neurotic I was about my own invitations - I LITERALLY (in the true sense of the word) spent months on them.  MONTHS.  So I feel your pain.

Hope you get these addressed and out of your hair soon.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards