September 2013 Weddings

Honeymoon, anyone?

Anyone start planning their honeymoon yet? Or any idea where you and your hunny would like to go? Also are you planning to take your honeymoon right after the wedding?

I have no idea where I want to go or what to do....I'm so excited about planning the wedding, I haven't gotten around to the excitement of the honeymoon!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon, anyone?

• We are going to one of the Sandals Resorts in the Carribean. We havent really narrowed it down yet to  which one since there are so many options, and we will probably be heading there the day after the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We really havent started planning the wedding yet but we do know where we want to go on our honeymoon. GREECE! I cant wait. I love to travel and after we are done saving for our wedding we are planning on doing a big trip every year. The Ukraine will be for our 1st Anniversery.

I am not sure if we will go right after the wedding or not. it all depends how FI holidays work that year. The life of a railroader.... you never know!
  • We've already booked the cruise part of our honeymoon. We actually had it booked before we booked anything fo the wedding. lol We won't be able to book the Disney World part until 2012, but it'll be eight nights at the Poly if they aren't tearing it down like the rumor mill is saying. I'm super excited about it.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_honeymoon-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:88ddd167-b5ec-428f-84eb-b6400df7b3f1Post:22cdbfd8-8f8b-47c1-b5d5-4bcfbad7b67e">Re: Honeymoon, anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Honeymoon, anyone? : How long is your entire HM going to be?  I'm really happy that I got FI to see the light that a honeymoon should last longer than a regular 1 week vacation.  So we'll probably take off around 2 weeks for the wedding, and have 10 or 11 days for the HM.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Right now it's looking like twelve days for the HM. I'm trying to talk FI into taking two "rest" days after the cruise, but we'll have to see. If we do add that it will probably be a last minute thing.</div>
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

The Disney cruise sounds fun! I actually suggested this to my FI but he thinks it's too "kiddie". And I  love the HM to Europe idea, that sounds sooo amazing!! I'm going to start researching honeymoon vacay soon, I think im leaning towards a cruise...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We will be going to DC after our Wedding. FI has never been and i love the history there.  He's always wanted to go.
    for our 2nd anniversary we are taking a European tour.. Germany, Italy, France, England, and Spain will be our stops.   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • We are planning a two week cruise to Europe. I can't wait. It has been one of the places both of us ha always wanted to see. We haven't decided if we are going right after the wedding yet. I'm still looking at prices with different cruise lines.
    Shannon Jackson
    "Destiny Fulfilled"!!!!

Visit WeddingChannel!Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i dunno about right after the wedding but my plans for my fiancee is a lovely result in ohau hawaii most likely right after the wedding most likely be gone for two whole months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards