New York-Long Island

Long Island Hair/Makeup Recommendations

Hello Brides! Can anyone recommend an on-site hair and/or makeup person? There are so many out there, I would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

Re: Long Island Hair/Makeup Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    Depending on where your located, you might be able to use Fran from Guys and Dolls in Riverhead. Her daugther Lea does airbrush makeup and they both did an awesome job for an even better price.
  • edited December 2011
    Joseph Christopher in Long Beach is a full salon and spa. They are doing my hair and make up.  It is pricey but totally worth it.
  • edited December 2011
    It depends on price and location.  My hairstylist is fabulous but she does charge extra for something on-site.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • XxKrazy4uXxKrazy4u member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also was looking into hair dressers and i am getting married in Riverhead. I use guys and dolls as my regular hairstylists and they always do a great job. I wasnt sure they would have availability on Sunday of a holiday weekend though...anyone know?

• edited December 2011
    for hair - hairsculptingby renee - she was awesome! she traveled to riverhead for me. i got married at giorgio's but was staying in riverhead holiday inn!
  • edited December 2011

a friend just got married and used rosanna armador for her hair and www.makeupbymarisa.com for makeup.  she looked gorgeous!  HTH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards