Ohio-Toledo

venue question

has anyone heard of or been to the Toledo grecian center in downtown? Thanks=)

Re: venue question

• avincen1avincen1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went there the other day, its nice on the inside, but the only problem is the location, to get to the parking lot you have to drive by some lower income aperements and some broken down homes, the parking lot is even gated in. If you have smokers that would want to stand out side and smoke its not in the nicest area.

they hall was about $1000 to rent that included the tables, chairs, and the hall.

If you do go with the hall you should look at having Michaels Catering cater, they are really great, very upfront and very helpful. they have a tasting in Jan. they supply the linenes, food, dishes, silverwear etc. and they have really good pricing.
  • joybecerrajoybecerra member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how did you get ahold of someone to let you in the hall??

sorry such delayed response I didn't see anuone had answered=) but I'm glad you did
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the cateror from Michaels catering gave me the number of the lady who runs the hall. i have miss placed the number but if i find it i will be sure to let you know

here is the website for michaels http://www.michaelsoftoledo.com/
    and their number is Phone: 419.698.2988
  • joybecerrajoybecerra member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So besides the bad areas what was your impression of the hall, was it worth $1000?  Also how are micheals catering prices? I love there food from there cafe! sorry im askin alot of questions=)  thanks
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carol was the contact from the grecian center her number is 419-243-9189

i didnt care for the hall that much, it was nice, but just a hall, i did not end up going through them, but michaels is very resonably priced, including linens, food, and dessert it was about $25 a person.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards