Pennsylvania-Central

Caterers around Harrisburg

I finally found my venue and now looking for caterers.  I did get some suggestions but I was wondering if anyone had a really good expirences with any caterers around the Harrisburg area.  I am not looking to spend a ton of money, just looking for good food at a decent price. 

Re: Caterers around Harrisburg

• ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I first got engaged I received a flyer from JDK Catering, I'm not sure how expensive they are or what they are like. But from experience, I can say Events Etc (owned by the Hershey Pantry) is excellent!  I think they might be a little pricey (they catered our work Christmas party) but the food was amazing and the staff was great to work with!  Everyone at the party loved the food!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure pricing or availability but Michaels is delicious and I believe they are out of the York area.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Jesse Dellen from Legends catering.  We did a tasting and the food was great!  We got 5 quotes & his was the best.  He is easy to get along with & we have altered the menu twice now. :)  Definitly would recommend him.
  • gaiwagnergaiwagner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    C&J is not responsive...wed found that out the hard way.  JDK is expensive, but good food. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards