October 2014 Weddings

Just booked our venue!

Hello October brides! We visited a reception venue today and we walked out with a contract! YAY!  We're getting married October 4, 2014!!!  Actually, our dating anniversary is October 3, and we will have dated for 9 years by the time we're married. Crazy, right?!  I'm so excited for a date and all of my projects!  Good luck with your weddings, ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa

Re: Just booked our venue!

• Grats, Des!!!!!

I booked my venue yesterday. . . you get a great sense of relief and excitement once that has ben finalized, right?  I feel like this is really happening now ;-)

Are you going to be a DIY bride?  I'm excited to see your projects. . . I love seeing the different things creative people do, and I'm excited to start my wedding projects too, mwahahahaha.

Have a lovely engagement.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2014-weddings_just-booked-our-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:b65bfbe8-5f94-4b5f-8c03-c96f91929372Discussion:3cebadfb-ccf3-4024-9773-bc343d0159d7Post:df7928c2-41af-4491-aad6-d82a3df0dfc6">Re: Just booked our venue!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Grats, Des!!!!! I booked my venue yesterday. . . you get a great sense of relief and excitement once that has ben finalized, right?  I feel like this is really happening now ;-) Are you going to be a DIY bride?  I'm excited to see your projects. . . I love seeing the different things creative people do, and I'm excited to start my wedding projects too, mwahahahaha. Have a lovely engagement.
    Posted by cmsciulli[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh, yes! My mom and I are crafty, so I plan to complete a lot of projects.  Two of the ones I am most excited for are our library card save the dates (I am a teacher and avid reader) and faux mercury glass votives. Now that we have a date, it seems so real, and it is a bit overwhelming. I didn't realize how many details go into a wedding!! I hope your planning is smooth!</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards