Nevada-Las Vegas

MGM SKYLoft

I have been looking online and I found a video on the skyloft.... I think it's amazing.. BUT.. I haven't seen any review or any info on using it for an insuite reception..

I really am curious about whether it is allowed..
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MGM SKYLoft

• I have not yet seen a review of one on here.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I've heard they are a little cramped for larger parties like receptions. How many guests will you have?
  • the description says large parties.. I am looking at 20-30 people..It also has an outside patio as well
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ok.. Sooooo I have gotten the some info.. They are emailing me a packet..

They do allow insuite receptions... the prices.... Lets just say... WOW... But the amenities are AWWEEESOOMMEE...

I still need to think about it, because it's really nice.. It even includes a 24 hour butler.. to say the least..

Will keep you posted
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tell the butler get u coffee lol hahha and congrats on getting info and all :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mgm-skyloft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:4cbd6037-bb78-4653-9d4b-dafae1184031Post:71443279-e401-4dd5-bcd4-ca5cf70eec85">Re: MGM SKYLoft</a>:
    [QUOTE]tell the butler get u coffee lol hahha and congrats on getting info and all :)
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

GIRL... the room cost for the 2bedroom for 2 nights 3080.. you have to use their catering... NO OUTSIDE.. on a secluded floor.. so absolutely no trying to sneak into this place.. They cater to you hand and foot.. It's amazing..

The 2bedroom with a plunge pool and patio is 5000 for thursday night and 8000 for friday night...UMMMMMM.... YEAH...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mgm-skyloft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:4cbd6037-bb78-4653-9d4b-dafae1184031Post:0e05c6b3-ae25-4501-bcf7-1f47d43f1564">Re: MGM SKYLoft</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MGM SKYLoft : GIRL... the room cost for the 2bedroom for 2 nights 3080.. you have to use their catering... NO OUTSIDE.. on a secluded floor.. so absolutely no trying to sneak into this place.. They cater to you hand and foot.. It's amazing.. The 2bedroom with a plunge pool and patio is 5000 for thursday night and 8000 for friday night...UMMMMMM.... YEAH...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]
    holy cr*p! It boggles my mind how much these places charge for specialty rooms like that and get away with it.  I understand it's kickin' and awesome and blah blah blah, but 8,000!? Per night?! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mgm-skyloft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:4cbd6037-bb78-4653-9d4b-dafae1184031Post:0e05c6b3-ae25-4501-bcf7-1f47d43f1564">Re: MGM SKYLoft</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MGM SKYLoft : GIRL... the room cost for the 2bedroom for 2 nights 3080.. you have to use their catering... NO OUTSIDE.. on a secluded floor.. so absolutely no trying to sneak into this place.. They cater to you hand and foot.. It's amazing.. The 2bedroom with a plunge pool and patio is 5000 for thursday night and 8000 for friday night...UMMMMMM.... YEAH...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mgm-skyloft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:4cbd6037-bb78-4653-9d4b-dafae1184031Post:b42355ca-160c-4fdb-aaa1-16868715e6cf">Re: MGM SKYLoft</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MGM SKYLoft : holy cr*p! It boggles my mind how much these places charge for specialty rooms like that and get away with it.  I understand it's kickin' and awesome and blah blah blah, but 8,000!? Per night?! 
    Posted by icefog34[/QUOTE]

Sounds like San Francisco.  I have to go there at the end of October for a conference and a room in a hotel about the same quality as a $40/night off-strip vegas hotel is $350/night, and add $40/day if you want to park a car, and $40/day in taxes on a rental car, and $15/day for internet, food and drinks are incredibly expensive, so on and so forth.  I don't know why any company or any conference organizer ever conducts business in that city; it makes me want to puke having to spend that much for a bed and pillow.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I know... when I saw the loft...I sooo fel in LOVE ...but its sooo ot fit for a budget...

Maybe I will hit the lottery in the next few months
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ooo i know the expense lol hoping for lottery just a thought can i win if i dont play lol hahahha im kidding. 
  • girl i dont play either... soooo I need to plan something else
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards