Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding dresses!!!

Hi Knotties!
I have begun 'the search.'  Can anyone recommend dress shops?  I have been to Expressions in Mentor, and Matina's in Eton off Chagrin.   I have been looking for more dress shops, but have only been able to come up with a few.  Let me know!! 
Thanks!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding dresses!!!

• jaclyn&davejaclyn&dave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gallaria gowns in Willoughby Hills, Catan's in strongsville, bride's by demetrios in legacy village, annabelle bridal in solon.

There are more than that but those  are the ones that i have actually visited or heard good things about.

The Demetrio's place was nice but way out of my price range. (more than 1k). Catan's has alot to choose from and the girls there are super nice helping you in and out of the dresses. I really like the girls at Expressions Bridal in Mentor.

HTH

Wedding Countdown Ticker 174 Invitedimage 93 Ready to get partyimage 10 are missing outimage 71 taking their timeimage RSVP Date Sept. 24
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Dora's in Fairview Park.   So far so good.  My dress came in two weeks before they said it would.  The prices were better than the first salon I saw my dress in (in Columbus).

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Catans has TONS of dresses very reasonably priced and the ladies are super helpful and nice!
  • sarabasilsarabasil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I hope your dress search is going well! If you haven't been there yet, I'd like to recommend Leonardo's in Rocky River.
    It's a small shop, but they carry a lot of unique dresses and designers that other shops lack. (it was the closest shop in the area that carried dresses by "Enzoani" - the maker of my dress) The girls that work there are very friendly and give you a lot of personal attention. (They know you by name and make you feel so welcome!)
    The prices can get steep, but they do have sales on gowns from time to time.
    Hope this helps!

• edited December 2011
    i'd also try perfect bride in rocky river.  they have a good selection in a nice price range.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Henri's Cloud Nine in Minerva. It was a bit of a drive but it was soo worth it. I went to a lot of dress shops in Cleveland and wasn't finding it so it was worth it for me to try this one. I went to:

Dreams to realities - Medina
    Catans - Strongsville
    Doras - Fairview
    Leonardos - Rocky River
    Galleria Gowns - Willoughby

Good luck and enjoy the search.
  • edited December 2011
    Got my dress at Catan's in Strongsville too. Absolutely loved them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards