Wisconsin

family

I have 6 neices.....all who want to be in the wedding. How do I choose? Or how do I include them in the wedding? Their ages vary from 12-3

Re: family

• Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Are any of them your god child? If yes, thats an easy way. Are they telling you specifically they want to be in it or their parents?

• rungirl12rungirl12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You could consider letting the older ones of the group hand out the programs for the ceremony and have the little one(s) as flowergirls. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have two niece's and one was a jr BM and the other was a FG. I agree with PP that you can have another in charge of programs and maybe have 2 or 3 FG. To make them al feel special I would recommend that they all get to wear a nice dress that fits in with your colors. 
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My 2 nieces/goddaughters (14 and 10) and nephew (12) were our ushers.  We had a small bridal party and no FG/RBs.  The girls picked their own dresses and each got a corsage (bout for him).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Things the girls could do:

Flower girls (I've been to a wedding where there were 6-8 little kids who walked down with streamers and pinwheels)
    Pass out ceremony programs
    Pass out bubbles, fans, water, etc.
    Ring church bell at the end of the ceremony
    Greet/Usher guests at the ceremony or reception
    Do a reading at the ceremony (if they're older)
    Decorate the "get-away" car

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards