Catholic Weddings

TGIF

Thank the Lord it's Friday!!! This week has been crazy busy with work and school, so I'm happy it's over. On a happy note FI comes down to see me this weekend, I'm super excited.   What's everyone's plans for the weekend?  Oh and handbanana I hope today goes better for you! :o
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: TGIF

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!

Tomorrow will be a big day for us as DH and I are going to a wedding and leaving LO for the first time (with my parents). We're nervous but excited for some alone time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Yay Friday!  We're starting one of my favorite units in class (viruses and microbes) and I'm enjoying showing all kinds of videos about scary mutated diseases.

And football tomorrow!  And the weather is finally pleasant enough to sit outside at a football game!
    Anniversary

• ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I'm just relieved the week is over.  It was a tough one for me
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, ladies!

I'm meeting DH and some of his coworkers tonight to celebrate the engagement of one of our friends, so that's fun!  Otherwise, we have a pretty low-key weekend planned.
  • edited December 2011
    Glad it's Friday too! Heading up to FI's neighborhood to celebrate FSS's birthday. Enjoying a glorious fall day here...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards