Wedding Woes

RSVP Question

Hello All:

An honest question,  I'm posting in this section because I know you guys will not hold back. :)

Our wedding is quickly approaching and we are trying to get a final count on guests.

What do you do in the case of an older family member who has not responded to the RSVP, does not answer the phone, and can be a bit fussy at times.  However, she is a first cousin and I can not just ignore her. 

I was thinking I do not include her in my counts and if she shows up I find a place to seat her even if I have to pay for the additional guest.

Suggestions? 

T

Re: RSVP Question

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Is there anyone that talks to this person?  Are you sure the person is ok?

If you get no response I would assume she's not coming.  If she shows up the venue should be able to accomodate.
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I agree with 6, especially the part about having someone check on this person to make sure they are ok.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_rsvp-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:02f31401-b7de-402a-8cfa-49335630b40fPost:7da7a64a-fa3f-4f13-ae2d-2764cd8a6299">Re: RSVP Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with 6, especially the part about having someone check on this person to make sure they are ok.
    Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the replies.  This person is okay, but you guys are right.  we should take another look. 

Thanks,
    T
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards