Canada-Ontario

Florist in Mississagua - Working on Budget

Hi Ladies,

I will most likely go through a family friend who is a florist for our Sep wedding but I wanted to meet with another reasonably priced florist first just to compare.  I am looking for bouquets, flowers for parens and grandparents, centerpieces at reception and maybe some flowers at the head table.  Budget is around $2300.  If I do not use my family friend, I would prefer to go through a florist.  If we do go through the family friend we will either go though her shop or order the flowers wholesale and have her prepare the flowers the day of.  Streetsville florist seem to have alright prices.  Any other recommendations?

Re: Florist in Mississagua - Working on Budget

• achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $2300 should get you gorgeous flowers at almost any place. I'd start by calling around to some.
    Anniversary
  • ringgirl3ringgirl3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agnes16 we are date twins :)

Hmmm...good question.  I am also looking for a florist in Mississauga.
  • edited December 2011

Hey Agnes,
    I have a great florist...Grace from Rosarium in Vaughan. I am paying around $1800. I know she does a great job because my sister used her.  She really goes the extra mile to make sure everything looks perfect on your big day.  This price includes bridal party boutonnieres, bouquets and corsages and boutonnieres for aunts and uncles, grandparents and parents of the bride and groom, as well as some other things.

• edited December 2011
    I haven't started looking for florists yet but when my sister got married she used the florist who works out of Michael-Angelo's Marketplace (Erin Mills/403). A lot of people recommended her and the flowers ended up being gorgeous and reasonable. At first she was put off because she's a grocery store florist, but she used to have her own store. Check it out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Pandora's Box in Mississauga. I used her, my flowers turned out great (attached a pic of my bouquet for you too) I spent half your budget on flowers and they turned out gorgeous!

Just put that into google and she'll be the first hit. Her name is Laura.

Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The florist I used was Frankda Floral Design - www.frankdafloral.com

She is based out of Mississauga and even though your budget is $2300, you can probably still save as she is able to get any flower you want at wholesale prices.
  • cd080111cd080111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard so many good things from this florist from my friends. I will contact them for a quote for my Sept 2012 wedding. They can really work with your budget.
  • edited December 2011
    My florist was not from Mississauga, but travels, she's out in Niagara!

Her flowers are AMAZING, she is SUPER awesome to deal with, and her pricing is SPOT on!

I cannot say enough amazing things about her, honestly a dream to work with!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lush-Florals-and-Events/215372821362
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards