New Jersey - South

Venues Around $100pp

Hi!
Wondering if anyone has suggestions for venues around $100pp.  Planning to have around 150 guests in late May 2012 and would like to stay within an hour of Ocean County.
Right now, my favorite venues are Waterview Pavilion in Belmar and the Mill at Spring Lake.  Wondering if there's anywhere I missed that is worth a look before booking.
Loved Addison Park in Aberdeen but afraid it's beyond my budget.  Does anyone know if they will negotiate at all on pricing?
Other places I visited that didn't make the short list:Crystal Point, Point PleasantBranchesOcean PlaceMcLoone'sOyster PointWater's Edge, Sea Bright
Thanks so much!!

Re: Venues Around $100pp

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Have you tried posting this post on the New Jersey Board?  The locations you listed are North and Central NJ, not South.

• caitlinkoseccaitlinkosec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at the Mill as well, but I eventually chose the Jack Baker's Lobstery Shanty in Point Plesant.  I booked a September 2012 wedding on a Sunday with the highest package for 110 a person, but the other packages still stay at 100 pp with everything included!  I wanted to be on the water, but the MIll looked great as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Mill this June. I looked at a few of the places you listed and was not really impressed with them. I have nothing but good things to say about the Mill.
    Anniversary
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked at Renault Winery. It is located in Egg Harbor City, just outside of Galloway. It is about 20 mins from exit 48 off the garden state parkway.

It was only $74 pp and that includes wine and wine cocktails, we are providing the beer to be served. It also includes cake and centerpieces with fresh flowers!

There are three rooms to choose from. It is so beautiful! It's more like a "destination" rather than a "banquet hall". Oh and the best thing is that there is a fabulous hotel on site. It's called the Tuscany House. Since most of my guests are coming from out of town, most are staying there and we are going to have a breakfast buffet the next morning.

I hope this helps! Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had our wedding at Seaview Country Club in Galloway...they have just completed a remodel and it looks beautiful...Jennifer Is great to deal with, just request that your wedding coordinator is NOT Jessica...she was useless...other than that it was a fabulous day!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards