October 2013 Weddings

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Parts of WI are supposed to get 10-14" of snow. I live in that part, yay.

This morning at 6:30 we already had 4 inches.

Re: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

• Oye! We are going to snow country sunday. I hope the roads in PA and NY are cleaned by then.  I am not a super fan of snow :/
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Dewing, watch the news.  If you are on the FB group I can send you an update.  My family lives right near the PA/NY border, pretty much exactly where that storm is hitting.  As of right now it's hitting tonight, in to tomorrow morning.
  • Stina - that looks awesome!  That storm is just missing us and I am a little bummed about it!  We haven't had a white Christmas in a few years now.  

• dewingedpixiedewingedpixie member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b859692e-145d-48f1-a7ca-b44f6dc9b206Post:af8fe48d-c267-437e-819d-e2c580146aeb">Re: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dewing, watch the news.  If you are on the FB group I can send you an update.  My family lives right near the PA/NY border, pretty much exactly where that storm is hitting.  As of right now it's hitting tonight, in to tomorrow morning.
    Posted by libby18bell[/QUOTE]

We are going to Medina its near Buffalo. We leave sunday, and will come back thursday. We take 15 all the way up since we live off of it. We're taking the 2011 jeep liberty. Right now I wish I'd gotten the 2002's wheels rebalanced because she's a known quantity in the snow runs like a champ. Looks like we'll be testing the 2011. The good news is the 86 I had also ran great in the snow better than the explorer that my mom has that is the same year as fiance's explorer. Sometimes its good to be a 4 car home. Jeeps = snow eaters :D
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b859692e-145d-48f1-a7ca-b44f6dc9b206Post:b18fa2fa-d80f-4fc8-867e-a456bfd4e8d3">Re: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! : We are going to <strong>Medina</strong> its near Buffalo. We leave sunday, and will come back thursday. We take 15 all the way up since we live off of it. We're taking the 2011 jeep liberty. Right now I wish I'd gotten the 2002's wheels rebalanced because she's a known quantity in the snow runs like a champ. Looks like we'll be testing the 2011. The good news is the 86 I had also ran great in the snow better than the explorer that my mom has that is the same year as fiance's explorer. Sometimes its good to be a 4 car home. Jeeps = snow eaters :D
    Posted by dewingedpixie[/QUOTE]

WI has a Medina! lol

Rochelle, Its kind of cool. The snow is heavy and I tried shoveling this morning, didn't get very far!

• I wish it would look/feel like Christmas here. It was 70 degrees yesterday. Rediculous! At least today it's 60...whooo! :P
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • We have about 12 inches in Madison, WI right now, I love it!! Watching the squirrels try to run through it is the funniest thing ever. Thank god Thursday is my normal day off from work otherwise I would have had to drive through this and I don't think it would have ended well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b859692e-145d-48f1-a7ca-b44f6dc9b206Post:70353119-cd42-490e-8c5c-98a90bad4704">Re: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have about 12 inches in Madison, WI right now, I love it!! Watching the squirrels try to run through it is the funniest thing ever. Thank god Thursday is my normal day off from work otherwise I would have had to drive through this and I don't think it would have ended well. 
    Posted by SweetB7[/QUOTE]

I took FI's truck. I have normally a 10 min drive, took me 20.

• I'm heading to the jersey area so I can let you know how the weather is too
  • I love snow (as long as there are not HUGE piles of it!). I wish we had some snow!  Yay for a white christmas.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards