Wisconsin

Brown Street Photography?

I am thinking about hiring Brown Street Photography as my photographer. She is out of Rhinelander, WI.  Has anyone used them, liked them, disliked them? Any infomation you could tell me will help.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Brown Street Photography?

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am standing up in a wedding this July that she is the photographer for.  My friend absolutely loves her, and I have met her a few times and been in her studio. I forget her name, but she seems great! When is your wedding? I will let you know what I think after the wedding!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is on October 9 of this year. I really love her photos and it is nice to know that she is easy to work with. Thanks! Are you from up north?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im originally from Green Bay, but moved up to Eagle River 5 years ago to live with my fiance! We are getting married in GB, but live here.  Are you from the area as well? and where are you getting married/reception?? Im excited theres someone that knows these places i am talking about haha
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Catholic church on J, Holy Family and then the reception is going to be at Eagle Waters Resort in Eagle River  (good food!) :) I grew up in Minocqua. Hopefully you are not getting too blue right now- I was up north for Easter and it was all gray and brown.

Since you girls are from GB, do you know Star Mobile Entertainment or DJ Tyler James from Kiss FM? We might hire him to DJ (since he is willing to travel).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh i went to a wedding there last summer...gorgeous! And Eagle Waters is amazing!!! Nice picks :) I do not know anything about that DJ, but I actually just emailed him asking prices.  Also, My fiance's brother plays in a local band (9 Volt Lucky) and has just started DJing....he did the wedding i was at this past weekend and hes really good...and since he's just starting out, fairly cheap. I can give you his number if you are interested.
    AND I am not trying to pawn myself off, but I play in a 12 piece orchestra in Three Lakes, that does wedding ceremonies. It is a bit pricey though. 
    So what year did you graduate? I used to hang out with a bunch of guys in Minocqua!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH and we were at Holy Family on Easter Sunday! Small world. 
  • edited December 2011
    I was at Holy Family on Easter Sunday! 8:00 mass. I graduated in 2004- small town so I might know the people you know.

I would love if you would get me your finance's brothers #. DJ's in the northwoods usually suck... I want somebody fun and not cheesy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha crazy! We were at the 11am mass. I will send you a private message with his number!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards