Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Health and Fitness check in Tuesday

Post about any pre-wedding diets, exercise, lifestyle changes, etc. and help motivate each other!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Health and Fitness check in Tuesday

• edited June 2012
    Yesterday I finally went to the Aquatic Fitness Center to activate a Living social deal. My plan is to take 3 strength training classes a week starting with this morning...I couldn't get my butt out the bed so ummm that didn't happen...Now I'm aiming for Thursday. I noticed my Miami tickler says my trip is 1 month, 1 week and 1 day away EEEK...I bought 2 bikini's over the weekend I have to get my butt into serious gear and leave the chicken cheesesteaks from Larry's Steaks ALONE!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I started Insanity yesterday!  Two days in and I am BURNT.  Doing it with my mom and sister who both want to get in shape for the summer and for January.  Makes it easier us taking turns cheering each other on.

But it's perfect timing, because I have a fitting today to decide whether I'm keeping a REALLY inexpensive sample dress I got.  Which I like but don't love, but it could definitely do for the price.  Or decide to sell it.  

Either way, I'm feeling good!

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was back at the gym this morning.  We came into Philly for a long weekend and lets just say Yuengling and Chickies & Pete were not the BEST choices I made, but in the end they were sooooo good!  I am switching my diet up to dramatically increase the protein and reduce the carbs!  2 months, 2 weeks to go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2012

@smilesavy...Yeah Philly sure does have gooood food and beer LOL

I just got in from playing tennis for the first time, I finally decided to "show up" being as though I joined the tennis group over a month ago...OMG I had SO much fun...I can't believe it took me all this time to try tennis...man I've been missing out lol 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I weighed myself today and I have lost 5 lbs in the last 2 1/2  weeks.   I still have a little ways to go till I am at my goal weight, but happy to see some progress!
    Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards