Florida-South Florida

Newbie Monday! New Girls-- come in!

Every Monday we ask that the ladies new to our board come and introduce themselves!

Just tell us a little about you and your wedding!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Newbie Monday! New Girls-- come in!

• HI! I have been lurking here for a bit, but I am recently engaged, as of NYE :)  I am in the very EARLY stages of planning, just looking online and checking out the seemingly endless locations in south florida to have a wedding! Its been stressful, and I've just started! lol.. I am big on reviews, so this website has been great so far. Looking to have a beach wedding, not sure of the exact date yet but March of next year is looking to be a good time :)
  • Welcome welcome!!

It sounds like you're off to a good start! Be sure to utilize these boards-- the ladies here are so helpful and friendly!

Can't wait to chat and read your plans!

Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • i guess im new, since ive never introduced myself but have been lurking for a long time and give the random post here and there...

i got engaged last semptember, getting married may 19. almsot everything is planned and ready to go, just need to resolve the cake!!!
  • Welcome Girls & congrats!!!!!!...... Hope we all could help each other with ideas and reviews.... xoxoxoxp
    "True love is friendship caught on fire" someecards.com - Let's decide who we're inviting to our wedding and who will never speak to us again
  • Welcome!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards