Not Engaged Yet

You guys!

2»

Re: You guys!

• Liv - I want to see pics of the dog treats if you remember!  we have lots of dogs in our family, so it would be fun to make them for Christmas or even birthdays. 
  • I work today then I'm off until Wednesday the 26th. I really wish I had taken it off but, oh well.

Tomorrow night BF and I going out for a friend's birthday at this Italian restaurant called Bucca di Beppo's. It's all family style serving portions, so basically 1 dish can feed 2-4 people, if not more. It'll be hard to be good today-Christmas. My co-worker brought in bagels, and I brought in brownies and cupcakes.

On Sunday, it's a big football game up here for the Seahawks v. 49ers so I'm going to another friend's house for appetizers and drinks. I think I'm going to pick up a skinny girl Margarita.

Still - I hope your mom is okay!

Rdr - I do the same thing with cookies. I think the temperature on my oven is just whacky so it's hotter than it says.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I LOVE Buca's!!  we've sat in the kitchen a couple times (this was in Dallas, TX) and it was so fun.  I wish we had one in OK.
  • Still-hope everything is okay with you mom and that she has a speedy recovery!

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!  Ahhhh!!!!  I still have to bake cookies, do laundry and clean the house and I'm going to try to attempt all tonight. 

Last night I got an outfit for New Years.  I'll AW eventually. 

Can't wait to get my dog tomorrow!!!!!  The breeder just sent me a new picture:

Um, that's about it for now.  I just found out I have to work 6am-4:30pm Wed, Thu and Fri next week.  Fun!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • lovelyheatherlovelyheather member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_you-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:696dcfbf-1586-43e9-9e34-8e61f29780f7Post:fff0b2b3-5ef1-4d09-8488-2c0124b9ec60">Re: You guys!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Still-hope everything is okay with you mom and that she has a speedy recovery! I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!  Ahhhh!!!!  I still have to bake cookies, do laundry and clean the house and I'm going to try to attempt all tonight.  Last night I got an outfit for New Years.  I'll AW eventually.  Can't wait to get my dog tomorrow!!!!!  The breeder just sent me a new picture: Um, that's about it for now.  I just found out I have to work 6am-4:30pm Wed, Thu and Fri next week.  Fun!!!!
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

Aww, look at that cute little face!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_you-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:696dcfbf-1586-43e9-9e34-8e61f29780f7Post:fb79c65d-5fe0-4a0f-b8c6-9c4ccb995aa7">Re: You guys!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also am baking homemade dog treats for everyone in my office as Christmas presents. 
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div>Liv - what recipe do you use for making dog treats? I would love to make Kaya some for a Christmas present!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They think that my mom has a benign meningioma, but we're still waiting on results from the biopsy that was performed on Tuesday evening.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_you-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:696dcfbf-1586-43e9-9e34-8e61f29780f7Post:ecd39640-2297-4187-9240-1bd3b8a9ad39">Re: You guys!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE Buca's!!  we've sat in the kitchen a couple times (this was in Dallas, TX) and it was so fun.  I wish we had one in OK.
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

I was hoping we would sit in the kitchen this time but, they were all booked up. :(

Still - you and your Mom are in my T & Ps.

Buddy - What a cute pup! I bet you're super excited.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Rdr- for cookies I would also check them 2-3 minutes before they are supposed to be done.  You can see if they are ready early if your oven cooks hot.  

Still- I'll be praying for your mom.

steign- I love your siggy pic.  Makes me laugh every time.

Danser- Aw feel better.  I hope your mood improves!   Go buy a cookie or 4.

My weekend is going to be fun.  Today I am decorating the apartment and baking cookies.  I wanted to bake gingerbread men but I am thinking I won't do that.  I am not sure what to make.  I am going to look for something yummy.  Do you guys have any ideas?

Tomorrow I am finishing my Christmas shopping and wrapping presents.

Sunday we are going to my parents’ house to decorate gingerbread cookies and maybe houses.  I am so excited.  NOM NOM

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Afternoon ladies!  I was out seeing customers when my stomach decided to not play nice on me:(  So I'm trying to take it easy from the couch the rest of the afternoon.

I'm jealous of those of you have the rest of the year off.  You all deserve it.  Enjoy the time with your loved ones.

Seriously, you girls are baking goddesses.  My baked goods all are store bought.  If you ever come to Chicago, I can show you the best places to buy cupcakes or pie!  I promise to not poison anyone with something from my oven.

Still- I'm sending good vibes your way!!! 
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Hey everyone!

I'm off till Jan 2nd! My sister had her baby yesterday! Today the extended family is descending upon the hospital where she's at so me and bf are making truffles while watching funny animals on youtube at my parents.  Good times.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Supposed to work for two more hours, but, let's be honest - I'm going to the mall in about an hour to exchange one of BF's gifts for the right size. 1 more hour left til I get 5 days off!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_you-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:696dcfbf-1586-43e9-9e34-8e61f29780f7Post:bb385639-106c-44d7-9261-6d3389eac730">You guys!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's Friday! As of 4pm today, I'm off work until January 2nd. No 5:30am wake-up calls. No 10 hour workdays. FOR 11 GLORIOUS DAYS! I have to finish Christmas shopping. There was an issue with 5 gifts I ordered so I have to replace them and I still have to finish shopping for FI. And I have to wrap. I *hate* wrapping. I might get up early tomorrow and get to the mall when it opens to finish up and hopefully avoid some of the crowds. I really want to bake cookies this weekend. My aunt hosts Christmas and takes care of all the food so I don't have to cook or bake for Christmas Day at all. We are having family game night next Saturday and I plan to make  THESE  Rotel cups. I think they look so amazing and I'm excited. I love those phyllo cups, they're so versatile (I used them to make a pecan dessert for Thanksgiving). Those are my random thoughts/ramble for now. Talk to me, people! 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Well, mine went well, was just SO & I, he got me amaing bling, not the ring  but we're headed to hawaii on Saturday for a week so I'm not all crazy lol.
    Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards