Snarky Brides

Jackie Go answer my question on FB

if you can. JIC you don't see it on there and check here first.

Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB

• Secrets don't make friends.  True Story.

• OMG Anna go check my FB! :p

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jackie-go-answer-my-question-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8e396953-af8e-499f-a2e3-ea6751e26612Post:e8947f24-59df-4eb0-8f59-72bde11b65cd">Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG...LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!! That's the feeling I get when you post lately, Ricks.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

<div>/snort.</div><div>
    </div><div>Agreed.  This is one of those things that a 'non-reg' would get jumped all over for. (if they were fb friends with people from TK.)</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jackie-go-answer-my-question-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8e396953-af8e-499f-a2e3-ea6751e26612Post:e8947f24-59df-4eb0-8f59-72bde11b65cd">Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG...LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!! That's the feeling I get when you post lately, Ricks.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]
    Getfucked mmkay
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jackie-go-answer-my-question-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8e396953-af8e-499f-a2e3-ea6751e26612Post:31c4f942-fce1-47c2-b6aa-759e9c446296">Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB : /snort. Agreed.  This is one of those things that a 'non-reg' would get jumped all over for. (if they were fb friends with people from TK.)
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]
    Oh well. You can AYG Wed about it or FFF, Friday. And if you all must know I wanted Jackie to help me find a pocket medical Abbrev book. SUPER SECRET SH!T I know!!
  • Yes seriously, that was a bitchy  thing for you and Duds to say. You guys are on my facebook page you can see what I posted. I wanted to buy the damn thing tonight. In retrospect, yes, I should have messaged her on FB but I didn't think about it until I posted here.  I can be a b!tch sometimes too, I am not always sweet and nice.
  • I love that you said getfucked.  That sentiment cracks me the eff up.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • oh whatever ricks.  It's your style. You pop in when you need something and that's it.  Who cares.  I think duds had a point.

Plus, it's not like it's a secret that the whole fb/tk is taboo.  I honestly don't giveashit what you post (seriously), but I think this is a good case-in-point about the double-standard that regs can do stuff that others would get called out for. 
  • I thought we were not supposed to tell people how to post anymore.  Or is that just when Nebb does it?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • No one told Ricks not to post it. Just that it was AW'y... which it was.
  • Me too Blue. I never say it IRL, so when I use it on here, it's fun.

Right Dot-I mean people post YGPM or YGM all the time on here and I think half the people on this board are my FB friends AND I have no problem sharing secrets on this board.
  • Thats the same thing as saying "dont post AW'y stuff"

I dont know.  Seems to me like thats another double standard.  Only certain people are not allowed to call out posting styles.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So what, maybe it was a little AWish (although seriously I just didn't think things through) but I do what I waaaaant.  And yes, I do know about the FB thing but everyone knows Jackie and I are FB friends and I wasn't calling anyone out (all the FB components). I pop in now and then because I have a job that requires me to NOT be in front of a computer and I have an internship I am preparing for. Believe me, I'd love to hang out on TK more but I can't and why the hell am I explaining myself?
  • Also I missed the "NEED something" but yes, yes I do because I think you guys are pretty knowledgeable at the things I ask advice about but heeey, I will stop asking for advice here, fuckit.
  • Because Miz isn't worth the effort of trying to correct, to be honest.

And I know RIcks can handle a little jabbing. ;)

Blue, the difference to me is that Nebb 'corrects' the posting style/topic on a regular basis.  You can't complain about it being slow here and then tell people what topics are allowed and what aren't.

Again, I don't really care either way, to be totally honest. This cyclical conversation hasn't come up in a few months, so I suppose it was due anyway. ;)
  • I think it says something when even the old regs dont even want to post here anymore.

But hey, lets talk about a friend of a friends uncles sister moms story.  That is far more interesting.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jackie-go-answer-my-question-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8e396953-af8e-499f-a2e3-ea6751e26612Post:1a7fa2ca-7be5-41f9-838a-c42c59e0363f">Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]OK, this is Pi$$ing me off.  Wtf is wrong with what Ang did?  No-one had to open the damn thread.  
    Posted by 1covejack[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes. This always goes over well. "It's a Page! YOUR NAME WASN'T IN IT. NO ONE ELSE CAN READ IT." *eyeroll*</div>
  • Yeah I have to also admit this place (TK) is BORING now . AND some of it's my fault as well for not posting fun/exciting stuff.  And yes, I can take a little jabbing. I am a little pissed but it was about due for a "fly off the handle" knot moment. :P
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jackie-go-answer-my-question-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8e396953-af8e-499f-a2e3-ea6751e26612Post:bec67ec7-f052-435c-931c-2d7b735ae884">Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah I have to also admit this place (TK) is BORING now . AND some of it's my fault as well for not posting fun/exciting stuff.  And yes, I can take a little jabbing. I am a little pissed but it was about due for a "fly off the handle" knot moment. :P
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Ricks next time just preface it with a really long story about something noone cares about.  Then you are all good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • whatev ricks. It's been boring. You gave us a reason to b.tch at eachother. Now it's not boring. win-win all around. :)
  • Will do Blue. If I would have put "Hey Jackie, can you suggest a Medical Abrev pocketbook for me " no one would have cared.
  • Yes, Dot. My entire point was to AW my wedding invitations. The ones I've said before I thought were boring and lame. I only wanted to show them off.

Or, maybe. Some random stranger (which is what I'd consider Miz, TBH) asked for wedding advice. On a wedding forum. So I offered.  But since she's not around regularly, I didn't think it was worth it to 'call her out' for just popping by. That's probably the more logical conclusion to jump to.
  • Interesting. I neither bashed a friend nor ignored a stranger.
  • Would you prefer I just tell Ricks and/or Miz that I 'hate their effing guts' ? ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jackie-go-answer-my-question-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8e396953-af8e-499f-a2e3-ea6751e26612Post:dcce4701-12d6-47db-8194-2fbc391844a7">Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Will do Blue. If I would have put "Hey Jackie, can you suggest a Medical Abrev pocketbook for me " no one would have cared.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

if you'd move to MN for an internship, I could help you find a place to buy said book. but nooooo
  • I wanted to but money wise it wasn't pratical :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jackie-go-answer-my-question-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8e396953-af8e-499f-a2e3-ea6751e26612Post:5d0c76c0-e810-4b1a-a0e1-9464efbb25c6">Re: Jackie Go answer my question on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Would you prefer I just tell Ricks and/or Miz that I 'hate their effing guts' ? ;)
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

Tell them to getfucked
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dot, I don't think I'm wrong, so that's not why I was trying to 'shut down the conversation' . And, I've said it before, but I really don't take TK all that seriously. If we get along in a conversation, awesome. If not, so what. You're reading into this way too much. We went in circles for a page, and clearly neither of us is changing opinions. So why continue? I really don't care about what you said, but there is some serious irony in you telling me how to behave and talk to people on a message board. That's all I meant. You care about this way more than me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards