New York

in-law annoyance

ARGgggg!!!!! I love my future in-laws but I just got the most incomplete address list from them! Half the family wasn't there, people were missing last names, husbands etc! GRRR I have been asking for over a month for them and have been holding off on sending save the dates until I got them and just GRRRR!

This is the first time I've been irritated with them, but I imagine, not the last!

Re: in-law annoyance

• Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no...wait til they add on AFTER the list is considered complete...LOL  Try not to stress it...and learn to be very FLEXIBLE...just so you keep your sanity :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_law-annoyance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:d1538dd8-8ead-48d8-9792-ae6b4fbcbbd5Post:ecd99f6c-ebbe-4a44-b213-47ea4f42f774">Re: in-law annoyance</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh no...wait til they add on AFTER the list is considered complete...LOL  Try not to stress it...and learn to be very FLEXIBLE...just so you keep your sanity :)
    Posted by ktobin0519[/QUOTE]

Kadell is wise.  Hopefully no animals will be added on last minute either.  Not that THAT would ever happen.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Amandalyn2104Amandalyn2104 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the  same thing happen to me.  I finally ended up stopping by her house and sat down with her asking each persons address.  Then she tried adding people to the list that my FI and I have never heard of.  I politily said that we are trying to keep the list down to 150 and if your son hasnt even heard of them they can't be that close to the family.  

image180 Invited
    image120 Accepted
    image53 Declined
    image7 Undecided
    RSVP Date: July 16, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My sister had the same thing happen to her. Shitty.

Youre lucky this is the first annoyance...and only an annoyance. I did a straight 3.5 month no speaking to my MIL b/c of the BS shes pulled.

I hope things work out for you. Def stop over and make sure you sit down and get it straight

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_law-annoyance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:d1538dd8-8ead-48d8-9792-ae6b4fbcbbd5Post:d00c729f-d648-49a0-93f0-9c0c3d2367d0">Re: in-law annoyance</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: in-law annoyance : Kadell is wise.  Hopefully no animals will be added on last minute either.  Not that THAT would ever happen.
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

LOL...not sure about wise....be there done that over and over maybe :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards