Nevada-Las Vegas

Mandalay Bay Coordinator

Hello All,
Just wondering if anyone has had Jaimie as their coordinator at Mandalay Bay. I know they are all pretty good but just wanted to hear of any personal experiences or stories. Thanks guys, hope everyone is having a fabulous day.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Mandalay Bay Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    Jaimie's my coordinator, she been great to work with so far. She's helped me so much already and I still have 7 1/2 months till my wedding. I really like her!
  • starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Jaimie too.  She is really great at responding quickly to my tedious questions! ;)
  • edited December 2011
    We have Jaimie, too.  She's been pretty responsive, but I have not needed to contact her much since booking the wedding last April.  Our final paperwork is due in December, so I'll need to contact her soon!
    "You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap." - Dolly Parton Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Jaimie as well.  She's pretty good so far-- I think she's out of the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays (or something like that) but she's still pretty quick at responding to emails.
  • Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Aleena.  So far so good.  I've only communicated with her via email but she's pretty much responded pretty fast and has been able to answer all my questions.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• superxer01superxer01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Jaimie for my August wedding and she was pretty good.  I did email her quite a bit (I was going back and forth on what kind of bouquet upgrade I wanted), and she usually got back to me within a day.

She was on top of things, very patient with me and friendly too.  I liked her! 
    Anniversary
  • windfallinwindfallin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked this question in a different thread, but I'll ask it here too since my day is quickly approaching!   I have a MB coordinator, too - how much do you plan on tipping yours?   I honestly can't figure out what would be an appropriate amount.  She's been good.  Answers questions very quickly. I have found that the MB coordinators don't offer a lot of suggestions, but are good to answer you and get you what you want.  I wish they would offer more up front though.  Anyway, let me know what you think about the tip.  Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards